Adventures of an expat in Hanoi

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Teaching 6 year olds!



So.. I started teaching 1st grade English in this primary school in the Hanoi suburbs. The kids are adorable! obedient too!! they raise their hands when they are done in class.
I work there three mornings a week, teach three classes, each class has 20 six year old kids ... of course cannot remember any names... The kids love having us there, they come hang out with me during the break.
I've been teaching them to "give me five". The kids have exercise during the break.. yeah those Asian exercises we all know about.. Each class room is equipped with a FLAT SCREN TV connect to a computer!! (you can see the computer screen through a windown in the desk)





2 comments:

Joseph Peter said...

Awesome Photos Dear!

Mrs. Henderson said...

What a bright and cheery classroom. I love all the colors.